Teacher Style Box treats our clothing with the utmost care and we ask that you do, too. We're happy to take care of all of the cleaning, but should you choose to clean an item, please refer to the tag that was attached to the item when you receive it. Most items should either be washed on a gentle cycle in cold water or dry cleaned.
Articles in this section
- What are your cleaning standards?
- How can I be sure the garments don’t contain any virus?
- What precautions is Teacher Style Box taking to ensure the virus does not spread through the garments?
- What do you do with the clothing you take out of circulation?
- Can I wash something?
- Is it safe to rent clothes?
- What if I damage something?