We consider cleanliness to be of the utmost importance, and we take pride in our best-in-class cleaning process which includes wet cleaning and dry cleaning to ensure all garments are thoroughly sanitized. Once cleaned, all garments are processed through a high-heat steam tunnel which reaches a minimum of 240°F. This exceeds the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines of 167°F as the stated temperature sufficient to kill viruses. And last, employees in our distribution centers always wear gloves and masks when handling clothing.
Articles in this section
- What are your cleaning standards?
- How can I be sure the garments don’t contain any virus?
- What precautions is Teacher Style Box taking to ensure the virus does not spread through the garments?
- What do you do with the clothing you take out of circulation?
- Can I wash something?
- Is it safe to rent clothes?
- What if I damage something?